Invisalign Open Day
We are holding an Invisalign Open Day on Monday 20th January for our patients (and individuals who are not currently patients of our practice but are interested in finding out more about Invisalign treatment and perhaps joining our practice as a new patient) from 12pm to 8pm.
Each individual attending our Invisalign Open Day will be provided with an appointment time for you to join us for your Free Consultation with one if our highly experienced Invisalign dentists. Places are limited and are on a first come, first served basis. To book your place, please call us on 01858 434500.
Big Savings - Available for One Day Only:
Each appointment will last approximately 30 minutes and will include the following:
- Free Consultation: During this appointment, we will discuss what Invisalign is, how it works and the frustrations you have with your smile with you.
- Free iTero Scan (worth £200): We will then carry out a digital scan of your mouth using our innovative iTero intral-oral scanner in order to provide you with a Free 3D Treatment Simulation. In a matter of minutes, you will see a 3D image of the amazing results you could achieve with Invisalign, making the smile of your dreams a virtual reality.
- Free Clinical Assessment: If you are interested in proceeding with treatment then your dentist will carry out an assessment of your teeth and gums - so that she can advise you on which type of Invisalign treatment would be most suitable for you.
- You will then have the opportunity to discuss any further questions or queries you may have, to go over finance options, and to book in any follow-up appointments.
- If you choose to go ahead with Invisalign treatment with us at the event, you will also receive Complimentary Teeth Whitening treatment (worth £399)
Video: How does Invisalign work?
Worn by over 4 million people around the world, Invisalign treatment comes as series of clear aligners that are custom-made to your individual smile for optimum comfort. Each aligner is worn for 1-2 weeks, before being replaced by the next aligner in the series - gradually moving your teeth towards their projected final position (your dream smile) in as little as six months.
For more information about Invisalign treatment at Pure Dental Studio please click here »